Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Notebook Book Review #1

Everyone hopes and dreams for their own perfect love life, especially girls..It’s easy to start daydreaming about love especially when you read Nicholas Sparks’ collection of heartwarming books. Nicholas Sparks, in my opinion, is one of the most incredible loves story authors ever.

Sparks style of writing is simple yet elegant, and can make you get lost in his words as if you were already there in the story. I can feel like I have lived in North Carolina along with Noah, the main character, for years. His work will “Captivate the hearts of every reader.”

The characters in the story remain so vivid in my mind; I am able to picture them as real people.  Sparks gives very detailed and descriptive, descriptions of the characters, even down to their likes and dislikes. He enables you to get inside of the minds of each character to get to know them more.

This book reminds me of other books written by Nicholas Sparks, as in “The Last Song” and “A Walk to Remember.” Both are love stories and give you the same warm, fuzzy feeling inside. The book doesn’t really relate to me on a personal level except through daydreaming about how that kind of love would be.

I would definite recommend this book to any teen girl with an imagination. It’s a very easy read, with great detail and style. Just perfect for anyone looking forward to “A classic tale of love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment