Monday, May 21, 2012

Junior to Senior

People say that a persons junior year is one of the hardest, and I can not say they are incorrect. It was a very difficult year which had its ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade my year for anything. That may be stretching it some, because I can imagine being happier spending my time at the beach. Now that my junior year is almost to a closing I can not believe how time has flown by..


As the school year began, so did the most wonderful sport, volleyball. We had a wonderful season and actually made history by making it to the State Tournament for the second time in Batesville High School history. The school work was difficult, especially balancing the work with sports. I would have to say the toughest course was the medical classes I took out at UACCB. They were college level, so it definitely was a challenge, but worth it in the end to further my college experience. It was a dry and warm winter. There wasn't much snow at all, and we did not miss a day from school from the inclimate weather. While snow days are fun and a wonderful break from school, I more so enjoyed getting out of school earlier in the summer. I also participated in track, which is not my favorite, but it helps keep me in shape. The formal prom was a good experience, and I loved getting dressed up and going dancing with my friends. Overall, junior year was pretty great, and I can not wait for my SENIOR YEAR!


Well senior year, how could it get any better? It is now our time to shine. Sports, off-campus lunch, not making up school days, and getting out early for summer are only a few advantages to being a senior. It seems like just yesterday I was the little seventh grader on campus, but now time has gone by so fast and I am the big person on campus. All I can say is how time flies..and let the senior year begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment